Welcome to Brocksport, USA
You’ll Never be Bored Here. There’s always Adventure Afoot.
Come and Join Us:Population: 450 and growing all the time. Read about us and you can become a citizen of our fine town. Just fill out the form at the bottom of this post.
Location: the beautiful shores of Lake Cavenclaw
School System: one of the very best. 4 stars as voted by the citizens of Brocksport and Lewiston.Which goes to say that all 1,560 of us are in agreement.
- The Do-Good Elementary School
- Might Be Good Middle School
- Could Be Better High School
Activities: Come join in and be a member of the following:
- First Flippin’ Church of God
- People for the Ethical Treatment, Rescue, and Extrication of the Turkey and other caged animals
- The Rootin’, Tootin’ Book Club–this group is serious about their writing and reading and share geat book reviews and recipes to use at your next meeting or dinner party
- Annual Dumpling Festival–Happens every Winter, Who will be crowned this years Miss Dumpling? Come join us and find out.
Weather: Mighty Fine most of the time.
We have all the amenities, a doctor, a lawyer, a bank, post office, and even a Piggly Wiggly grocery store.
To Claim Your Citizenship Certificate fill out the Form Below: